TEXT: 1 Corinthians 2:1-5, Ephesians 4:1-6
- Make sure your focus is on growing in the Lord
- How can I be firmly rooted and grow deeper in the Lord
- All parts of the body of the church must grow to make it a complete growth
- Decay starts when growth stops
- You have to desire to keep knowing more
- If you focus on Christ and lift Him up, He will draw men unto Himself
- No church can grow without being together
- Pray for the various gifts of God in our church
- Release yourself to be used of God
- Be able to stand firm on your own and grow in the Lord
Factors Contributing to Growth in a Church
- Cultivate and maintain unity in the Church in all areas.
- Purity in our personal and secrete lives (HOLINESS) in all we do.
- Harmony among ourselves and in our homes (With spouses and children).
- Encouraging each other
- The various gifts must be used in harmony to progress and edification of the church of Christ
Secrets of Victorious Living
- Focus must be on Jesus Christ and look up unto Him
- Make the cross of Christ the object of your faith
- Make the Holy Spirit your power source.
We Pray that the Lord will minister to you through His Word in Jesus name.