Eternity with God (Pt. 2)
Text: Revelation 21:1-4, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Acts 1:11, Mark 16:19, John 14:1-4, John 17:20-26, 2 Corinthians 5:8, Hebrew 12, 1 Peter 1:3-5
This is a continuation of the teaching on eternity with God which was started sometimes ago.
- If you miss any appointment, don’t miss the rapture.
- Jesus is coming soon.
- The word of God is sure and will come to pass.
- Heaven is real and Hell is real.
- You need to be prepared because nobody knows when the end will come.
- It could be death or the rapture, who knows?
- No Christian should be afraid of the end time, you just need to be prepared.
- Read things about heaven and get your mind prepared.
- Am I genuinely saved?
How do you get to heaven?
- Through the narrow way – It’s narrow, you need to walk it being focused.
- You need to be a new creature.
- New companion with God.
- Being committed to the things of God.
- Jesus is the only way to Heaven.
- He has gone to prepare a place for us and He is coming back to take us.
Who are in heaven?
- Jesus shall be there.
- The Apostles will be there.
- The Angels will be there.
- Our loved ones who are Christians will be there as well.
- Those who knew Christ through us will be there.
- There shall be comfort for us.
- We have hope.
- Lives we have touched.
- People we have evangelised to.
We pray that this message touches you in Jesus name.
If you have any comment or question or prayer request, please do not hesitate to contact us..
Thank you and God bless